Hello there, readers–
For those who come only infrequently to Claudsy’s Blog, I’ll bet you thought I’d forgotten you, left you out in the cold, or slipped away without leaving a forwarding address.
What I did was get a website where everything I do can come together in one place. Meena Rose and I now collaborate on a website labeled Two Voices, One Song.
Over there you’ll find Claudsy’s Blog, Claudsy’s Calliope, and much more. The rooms there are spacious and attractive. We can branch out into fiction, reviews, profiles, inspiration pieces, poetry, travel, etc. It’s like a department store for readers.
Why did we do this? We both felt the need to expand and test our wings in other skies. We also had some fun doing it.
Right now we’re coming out of NaNoWriMo. For those who’ve never done it or seen the insanity it brings, know this; very little else gets accomplished during November. Couple NaNo with the November PAD Chapbook Challenge over at Poetic Asides and you have manic novel writing episodes leavened with poetry created to someone else’s tune.
We’ve moved into the bigger holiday season, which means we’ll be posting more regularly than during November but not as often as in months previously.
There are also other reasons for the slowdown. We’ve both got major projects in the works right now and the push is on.
We so enjoy having friends and neighbors drop in for a look-see. Please come whenever you like, stay as long as you like, leave us a note if we’re not home to let us know you popped in for a visit. We certainly don’t mind. We do return the favor and visits.
Now you know why you see nothing new here. Several of you have stopped by to see me here and found me gone. I hope you’ll move your viewing pleasure to the new digs. I’ve missed seeing all of you. I think you’ll like what you see there as much or more than what I presented here. Try it. You may really like it.
The address is: 2voices1song.com/ You can’t miss it. It’s the big place on the corner of Dreams and Motivation.
- Poetry’s Surprise Begins December (2voices1song.com)
- Looking for a Bargain (2voices1song.com)
- After NaNoWrimo – Editing Part 1 (the-view-outside.com)
- Climbing Back Into the Saddle (2voices1song.com)
- YWriter5 & NaNoWriMo (diedreblake.wordpress.com)
- The Value of NaNoWriMo (karengadient.com)
Liebster Blog Award
- RT @BeccaBesser: #FF @astradaemon @Xirconnia @Claudsy1 @DavidYoungquis1 @Kevinmfilms @davidjmoodyWriting for your life 5 months ago
- 2voices1song.com/2016/08/01/the… fb.me/HSYxm57cWriting for your life 7 months ago
- The Stardust Equation 2voices1song.com/2016/08/01/the… https://t.co/F7PI4PmbEzWriting for your life 7 months ago
- I'm finally getting my work life act together after the disasters of Feb. and March. And about time, too.... fb.me/4XoVz8fSCWriting for your life 10 months ago
- #APRPAD: Day 8 – Transcendent Flower 2voices1song.com/2016/04/12/apr…Writing for your life 11 months ago
Readers On Claudsy
|Claudsy on November Insanity Begins …|
|Stephane Hemmer on November Insanity Begins …|
|Claudsy on It’s a Cluster Out There|