I escaped to my poet’s playground this morning and got to compose in the sandbox with my paints.
Here’s hoping you enjoy this playtime effort. I’ll have more poetry tomorrow, and more postings during the week.
Have a great weekend, everyone, and come back for the holiday week refreshed and energized.
- Expansion is Good for the Writer (claudsy.wordpress.com)
- The pick of the world’s poetry in London (standard.co.uk)
- June Poet of the Month (juliecatherinevigna.wordpress.com)
- Vale Rosemary Dobson (Australian poet) (whisperinggums.wordpress.com)
Liebster Blog Award
- RT @BeccaBesser: #FF @astradaemon @Xirconnia @Claudsy1 @DavidYoungquis1 @Kevinmfilms @davidjmoodyWriting for your life 5 months ago
- 2voices1song.com/2016/08/01/the… fb.me/HSYxm57cWriting for your life 7 months ago
- The Stardust Equation 2voices1song.com/2016/08/01/the… https://t.co/F7PI4PmbEzWriting for your life 7 months ago
- I'm finally getting my work life act together after the disasters of Feb. and March. And about time, too.... fb.me/4XoVz8fSCWriting for your life 10 months ago
- #APRPAD: Day 8 – Transcendent Flower 2voices1song.com/2016/04/12/apr…Writing for your life 11 months ago
Readers On Claudsy
|Claudsy on November Insanity Begins …|
|Stephane Hemmer on November Insanity Begins …|
|Claudsy on It’s a Cluster Out There|