I escaped to my poet’s playground this morning and got to compose in the sandbox with my paints.
Here’s hoping you enjoy this playtime effort. I’ll have more poetry tomorrow, and more postings during the week.
Have a great weekend, everyone, and come back for the holiday week refreshed and energized.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Liebster Blog Award
- Less Politics, More Everyman: The Remade Rustics nyti.ms/14flASw Lovely to be here.Writing for your life 3 hours ago
- Draft: The Role of a Dictionary nyti.ms/108q2yN A definite thought provoker.Writing for your life 3 hours ago
- One can discover how to change much of their thought patterns through meditation. Mindful meditation presents... fb.me/1BdBFe5YcWriting for your life 2 days ago
- Thought Ripples: Mindfulness: Where Does It Get You? wp.me/p2rZMK-2qiWriting for your life 2 days ago
- Kirk and Spock, in Their Roughhousing Days nyti.ms/12veA3BWriting for your life 2 days ago
Readers On Claudsy
|claudsy on Lyrical Prose or Prose Po…|
|Jolene on Lyrical Prose or Prose Po…|
|claudsy on Fan Fiction or Fun Pastim…|